CONNECT WITH US
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
ADDRESS

609-267-0225

 

121 High Street
Mount Holly, New Jersey  08060

 

saintandrewsmh@gmail.com

SUBSCRIBE FOR EMAILS

© 2023 by HARMONY. Proudly created with Wix.com

ABOUT US

We uphold the full inclusion and belonging of all people in the life and ministry of our parish church. We affirm that our baptismal covenant vows to “seek and serve Christ in all persons,” to “love our neighbor as ourselves,” and to “respect the dignity of every human being” apply equally to all people, regardless of race, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. Without apology or condition, we believe that all people literally means all people.

OUR HISTORY

St. Andrew’s is a colonial parish, one of several in the Diocese of New Jersey. It was founded by the Society for the Propagation of the Gospel in 1742, as a mission church of St. Mary’s, Burlington, and received its Royal Charter from King George III in 1765.  The present structure was erected on High Street in 1844.

WHAT WE DO

The Church pursues its mission as it prays and worships, proclaims the Gospel, and promotes justice, peace, and love; and carries out its mission through the ministry of all its members. Our parish vows to be faithful to the pursuit of the mission of God’s Church.

OUR COMMUNITY

The Book of Common Prayer says that the duty of all Christians is to “follow Christ; to come together week by week for corporate worship; and to work, pray and give for the spread of the kingdom of God.” 

THE WAY OF LOVE

More than a program or curriculum, it is an intentional commitment to a set of practices. It's a commitment to follow Jesus: Turn, Learn, Pray, Worship, Bless, Go, Rest.  A message from our Presiding Bishop.